For purposes of this Agreement, “Platform” collectively refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at http://moneyloji.com and the Mobile Application through which users can avail of Financial/ Non-financial Products from various Banks, Insurance Companies or non-banking financial companies (“FIs”). The terms “We,” “Us,” and “Our” refer to the Company. “You” refers to you, as a user of our Site or our Platform.
The MoneyLoJi Platform is the exclusive property of, and operated by Creditech Technology Private Limited (the “Company”); a private limited company registered under the laws of India (with Corporate Identification Number: U72900HR2020PTC086006). The Company is dedicated to maintaining robust privacy protections for its users.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you i.e. user, such as anonymous usage data of the platform, general demographic information we may collect, preferences that are generated based on the data you submit, and time spent on the platform.
Personal Information includes your name, date of birth, email, PAN details, Bank details, Salary details, City of residence/ work; which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site. Other types of information you may provide include your phone number; photographs, current and previous addresses; tenant or homeowner status; rent/EMI payments; gender; dependents; employment status; income details; bankruptcy details if applicable; the purpose of the loan; other financial commitments and loan details; business plan and financial projections; work experience and employment background; references; personal and business bank statements; list of creditors and debtors: Cibil Report; and video footage for the purpose of success stories or marketing campaigns (in which you have agreed to participate). You undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the Personal Information you share with us. Please note that sensitive personal and financial information not related to our Services is not requested and should never be submitted through these channels.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU
We collect and process the following information you provide while
- Filling out forms on the Platform
- Via correspondence with us (for example, by e-mail, phone or chat)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
The MoneyLoji Platform may automatically collect the following information from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, installed apps, Wi-Fi, mobile network) transactional SMS, communication information including contacts to provide customized offerings.
- Device Data: We collect and monitor specific information about your device including but not limited to your hardware model, RAM, storage; unique device identifiers like IMEI, serial number, WIFI information that includes MAC address, and mobile network information to uniquely identify devices and to prevent fraud. This also helps in enriching your credit profile and providing you with the best recommendations according to your profile.
- User Personal Information: We collect user account data, which you provide at the time of the registration process.
- Storage: We require storage permission so that your KYC and other relevant documents can be securely downloaded and saved on your phone. You can then easily upload the right KYC related documents for faster loan application details filling and disbursal process. This ensures that you are provided with a seamless experience while using the application.
- App Usage Data: We require details of your visits & use of our Platform, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other communication data (Log Information).
The personal information collected in this matter includes not only direct information shared/submitted by you but also information collected by us through Credit Information Bureaus, Social media portals, External Credit Assessors, Financial Institutions, and Business Advisors for the purpose of determining the true state of affairs for your loan application.
TRACKING & COOKIES
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
Information that we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your loan application record
- To perform background verification including KYC as required by RBI
- To check your creditworthiness so we can recommend you the right bank with a lower probability of rejection, to apply for your loan
- To recommend the right product from the right FI at the right time
- The Company uses information for the purpose of fulfillment of the requests and improvement of the Services and for any other purposes which the Company deem reasonable and necessary.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL & NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise share your Personal Information with anybody and will never do so. Keeping this in mind, we may disclose your Personal Information to:
- Employees & Affiliates: We shall provide access to your Personal Information to our authorized employee (s) & affiliates for internal business purposes, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers. We may also disclose your Personal Information to any member of our Group, which means our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its subsidiaries.
- Joint Marketing Arrangements: The Company may, from time to time, share the info produced reports for advertisers, sponsors, group companies, and vendors containing anonymous, aggregate information about its Users, such as demographic, age, and online Usage Information. This information allows the Company to provide content and offers that are most relevant to its Users to work more closely with advertisers. The Company doesn’t include any Personal Information of its Users in these reports.
- Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may share Personal Information with outside parties if the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to credit information bureaus; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; bank fraud; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users as required or permitted by law. You agree and acknowledge that we may not inform you prior to or after disclosures made according to this section.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, the Company shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the service providers or parties with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall the Company be responsible and/or liable for any additional information you may choose to provide directly to any service provider or any third party.
DATA DELETION POLICY
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your registration with us is valid and the Outstanding Amount(s) is due and payable to FI. We may also retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Subject to this section, we will try to delete your Personal Information upon reasonable written request for the same. Please note, however, that there might be latency in deleting Personal Information from our servers and backed-up versions might exist even after deletion.
The Platform is not directly directed to anyone under the age of 18 and does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18, or allow anyone under the age of 18 to sign up for our Service directly. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 18 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at [email protected]
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION:
We value your Personal Information and protect it on the Platform against loss, misuse, or alteration by taking extensive security measures. We have implemented certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of such firewalls, unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, and other technical issues. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Your account is protected by a password set by you, and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. If you lose control of your User Account, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. Our team will never ask you for your Mobile OTP or App password ever.
You have the following rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to require us to rectify any inaccurate personal data about you without undue delay.
- The right to have us erase any personal data we hold about you in circumstances such as where it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data or, in some circumstances, if you have withdrawn your consent to the processing
- The right to object to us processing personal data about you such as processing for profiling or direct marketing.
- The right to ask us to provide your personal data to you in a portable format or, where technically feasible, for us to port that personal data to another provider provided it does not result in a disclosure of personal data relating to other people.
- The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal data.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent to that processing, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time but any processing that we have carried out before you withdrew remains lawful.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any special, consequential, incidental, punitive, or indirect damages arising from or relating to any breach of this agreement, regardless of any notice of the possibility of such damages. notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this paragraph is intended to limit or restrict the indemnification rights or obligations of any party.
GOVERNING LAW JURISDICTION:
This policy/agreement shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and courts of Gurgaon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over disputes.
In no event shall the parties be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; it being understood that the Trustee shall use reasonable efforts which are consistent with accepted practices in the banking industry to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances.
- Grievance Officer: Mr Ankit Verma
- Email: [email protected]